Low price for HUAFU refillable cylinder Export to Sri Lanka
Low price for HUAFU refillable cylinder Export to Sri Lanka Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
RV Money Saving Tips – 10 Ways to Save on Your RV’s Propane Gas Consumption
Refrigerant Gas R-22 Is Phasing Out – Possibly Costing You Money Along the Way
We consistently carry out our spirit of ''Innovation bringing development, Highly-quality ensuring subsistence, Management promoting benefit, Credit attracting customers for Low price for HUAFU refillable cylinder Export to Sri Lanka, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Armenia , Naples , Marseille , We expect to provide products and services to more users in global aftermarket markets; we launched our global branding strategy by providing our excellent products all over the world by virtue of our well reputed partners letting global users keep pace with technology innovation and achievements with us.
You can do this experiment at home with MEL Chemistry:
1. Take a bottle with 1M sodium hydroxide solution (NaOH) from the reagent box before starting the experiment.
2. Take the 150 mL glass flask from the Starter kit. Add a whole bottle of 0.1M lactose solution (10 mL).
3. Fill the flask with water up to “40 mL” mark.
4. Fill an empty plastic vial with 1M sodium hydroxide solution NaOH (8 mL).
5. Pour all the NaOH solution into the flask with lactose solution.
6. Add 3 drops of 0.25% methylene blue solution into the flask. Carefully distribute methylene blue throughout the solution by tilting the flask. As a result, you will obtain a translucent blue solution.
7. Seal the flask tightly with a rubber stopper without holes from the Starter kit.
8. Wait for 5–7 minutes. The solution will slowly loose its color. Upon careful investigation, you will see a thin blue fringe at the air and solution border. Do not disturb the flask until solution becomes completely colorless.
9. Hold the stopper with your finger as shown, and shake the flask—solution will turn blue! Repeat steps 7–8. Do not remove the stopper! This time, solution will become colorless more rapidly. See the “Follow Up” section to learn what else could be done in this experiment.
10. Do not dispose of the methylene blue bottle contents just yet—you can use it in the bright watercolor experiment “Cloth coloring”. Moreover, you can use methylene blue for another experiment set from the December package—“Chemistry of Christmas”.
Amazing chemistry experiments to do with your family: https://melscience.com/en/
How it works
1. Simply enter your address and payment information and you are in. You can cancel your subscription at any moment.
2. After you subscribe, you will receive the Starter Kit, which includes the main equipment and the first two experiment sets.
3. Each month, you will receive two sets with amazing experiments!
4. You can open a new set twice a month. Performing these experiments with your family will become the best part of your weekend!
True science, with educational value
• You could spend just 60 minutes twice a month enjoying science with your child. However, your child could also choose to spend much more time using our app and website to study more interesting science facts.
• The graphic instructions are so detailed that your children will be able to do the experiments easily.
• All experiments are performed using practical single-use lab ware.
• The reactions have been verified. All of the experiments will work.
• Sets comply to European regulation EN 71-4 on safety of experiments sets.
• Every experiment set has been tested by schoolchildren aged 12+.
• We will not send you any experiments that involve explosives.
Want to determine what educational benefits your children are receiving from doing our experiments? You can assess your child’s learning progress using our regular quizzes.
By Megan from Sudan - 2015.09.21 11:44
It is really lucky to meet such a good supplier, this is our most satisfied cooperation, I think we will work again!
By Charlotte from Republic of Trinidad and Tobago - 2016.12.19 11:10